- Students are to report at school in time and in proper Uniform with identity card signed by the Principal.
- Irregularity, neglect of home assignments and misbehavior will be seriously dealt with.
- No child may leave the school premises during the school hours without the written permission of the principal
- Adequate transport arrangements have to be made by the parents/guardians themselves.
- All students are required to speak in English while at school.
- All children should be careful not to throw pieces of paper and rubbish anywhere in the school campus. Dustbins need be used provided for the purpose.
- Students must not bring articles of value such as rings or other pieces of jewellery to the school.
- Every student must not shout or make noise in the school building or create confusion in the class-room.
- Children are advised not to leave their cycles unlocked
- The admission of a child to the school indicates complete acceptance by the guardian/parent of all school rules and regulations as are in force or amended from time to time. The rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school authorities.
- All students are advised to go straight home after the school is over
- During recess, students are not expected to remain in the class-rooms.
- Any violence in or outside the school means the expulsion of the concerned student.
- A student may be expelled from the school on the following grounds: -
- Long absence without the information to the school
- Non-Payment of school fees for two consecutive months and other arrears.
- Unsatisfactory progress in academic work.
- Unsatisfactory conduct of the student.
- If a student remains absent without leave for a week his name will be struck off the school rolls and readmission is not a matter of right.
- All students should at all time show respect to the school authorities. They should be gentle and polite to their friends and to one and all.
- Each student at the school is required to have a minimum of 85% of the total attendance in an academic session.